Thursday, April 9, 2009

dogs, chickens and wolves



Animals for as far as the eye can see tonight!
I have a lovely Frida Kahlo painting on ebay. She is sitting pretty with her little Chihuahua next to her.



I also have this funny one of a Babushka taking her chicken out for a walk! I did this one in my old painting style with heavy black lines. It is up for grabs on ebay as ONLY a 3 DAY auction!



Last but not least, I have added this lil' red and wolf painting as a print in my etsy shop.

Wishing you all a peaceful Easter holiday!
Hugs!
xoxo

9 comments:

andrea said...

Love the chihuahua!So cute~
Andrea

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Lovely paintings! Have a happy Easter Tascha!!
Tracy

GlorV1 said...

How cute. I love the chihuahua. It is all great work. Happy Easter.

Julie said...

Every one is just as beautiful as the last. You are such a talent Tascha. I love your work.

Dithi said...

Tascha, I was actually missing the bold black outlines that you did earlier. I am glad to get a glimpse of that again in the second photograph. Your work is amazing. Hugs. d.

Naija said...

love the last painting

Micki Wilde said...

The chihuahua is just adorable! love it!

Micki x

aliceinparis said...

Happy Easter:))Have a great weekend.

Flor Larios Art said...

Love your Frida with the big rose on her head...and the little one with the chicken...love it!
Have a great Easter!
Flor