Monday, September 7, 2009

Pet Lovers!

Hi everyone!
My two newest paintings show the love we have for our animal friends :)

First is a good ol' game of fetch. Does your dog do this? Jump up and down in excitement waiting for you to throw the ball? I remember all the dogs I grew up with doing this. Also, the famous game of tug! They have the ball, you try to get it out of their mouth to throw it again and they won't let go. A tug of war begins. You finally give up and say "fine we won't play anymore", and they suddenly drop it. You go to pick it up and they grab it again! LOL!



Plus, I have Frida taking time from her tea break to give her kitty a hug. Cats love to get up on the table to see what's going on don't they?



Both paintings are up for grabs on ebay.

Hugs to you!

13 comments:

Wendy said...

I wish I could be as talented as you! And I hope that the current economic outlook improves, so that I can buy one of your works...

Unknown said...

Frieda and kitty makes me miss my boo boo kitty so much she has to live with my Mom now because she has gotten to old and cranky to put up with the other pets in our house.

Giovanna said...

Adorable as always!! I love the one with the little dog!
I'm your fan at facebook now :)
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Gorgeous paintings as always - your work is lovely :D

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

As ever, these are so very delightful! And yes, we do LOVE our four-leggeds. I'm gonna go hug mine right now.

Terri said...

ther is no end to your creativity and I for one am glad..these are just so wonderfull done. The word joyous comes to mind.

Diane Duda said...

Love them both, Tascha!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Tascha! Can you believe the incredible summer weather we are getting now in September? I loooooove it! Your two new paintings are just too cute! With 3 dogs and 5 cats, you have no idea how crazy it gets here when it is play time! Better even: When I feed the chicken with bread bits, the dogs and cats chase the chicken and eat the crumbs! I should be back bloggin for good starting today. I have missed it so much! Have a swell week! Hugs, LuLu xxx

Jill said...

SO CUTE! And yes, my big 90 lb. dog loves to play catch! He once got excited & jumped up as I was reaching down to pick up the ball & hit me right on my eye with his big head! I had a black eye for weeks-ha! (ouch)
And yeah, our 2 kitties are ALWAYS up on the tables! Better vantage point! Purrs ~ Jill

Allison said...

Love the action in the doggy painting. I think the people that love your work are also animal lovers don't you? Both your painting and animals make us happy! :)

suze said...

Sweet as usual and of course I love the black kitty!

Nancy said...

I saw your article in Artful Blogging, the first issue I've seen. I have absolutely fallen in love with your work!

Cindy said...

I bought this painting. Yeaaaaaaaaa!!! I love black cats!

Cindy