Monday, January 5, 2009

Drying her kerchiefs, and the WINNER of the doll!


Today Little Lizzy is doing her laundry. As you can see, she has a lot of kerchiefs to wash!

Now, on to the contest!~
Thank you all for entering! As usual, you guys ROCK!
I used a random number generator to pick the number of the post that would be the winner.
(insert video)
ARGH! I can't get the video to upload! I've been trying all night. Anyway the number the random generator picked was #63! (I had video to show you of the draw, but I've tried for 3 hours to get it to load.)
Here is a photo from the video

YAY! Nickkeee was the winner! She is getting this doll:


Nickkeee, send me your address and Little Red will be on her way!
Hugs to all!

15 comments:

aliceinparis said...

I am loving your wee dolls:) Love your giveaways:)
Lucky Nickkeee!
I am having my first giveaway on Thursday:) It's my birthday! Yay for another year here:)
Cheers, Shelagh

Manon said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say that I love your work!!
-manon

Anonymous said...

Tascha, I am in absolute love with your artwork - I can't even express how much. I found you through a link on the Frida Kahlo LJ comm, and couldn't be happier! Keep up the inspired work...

Blessings to you,
Jennifer ^_^

M.E. Greene said...

Ah, I love the kerchiefs drying!!! I need this print for my mom. :o) She is the queen of the clothes line.

julie king said...

lucky nickee!!

the little girl hanging up laundry touches my heart!

Cassie said...

Congratulations Nickkeee! It's a real cutie of a doll!

GlorV1 said...

I love the clothes line. I always hang clothes, unless it's raining. That is so sweet.

Divaeva said...

Hooray! Grats Nickkee! <3

She Knits Flying Monkeys said...

I've just found your blog and your art is captivating. Such clear color. The expressions make me smile! I love little Frida!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nickkeeeee, this is a very sweet doll.
Also love your new painting, Tascha, so cute!

Doreen Frost said...

Darn..i can't believe I missed your contest. Love your work.

Have a wonderful day!
Doreen

Lisa Gatz said...

Tascha! You have a blog! I have two of your paintings from Ebay and I just love them. I'm glad to find you!

Lisa

turquoise cro said...

Congrats! to Nickkeeeeeeeee!!! Happy Belated Birthday to Opie!!! Give him a BIG KISS for me Tascha!

Giovanna said...

I absolutely love your work!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Hugs

Vickie said...

Hi Tascha,
I love your Little Lizzy Laundry painting. I have a thing for laundry art. I posted some last year. You may have missed it. Your painting has some of the same elements but is very different from mine.
http://snowdaysart.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-art.html
Vickie