Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello lovelies!


I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as usual. I've been really busy lately. In August I have some art in an art show. I will tell you more about that later. PLUS there is a YOUTUBE convention here in Toronto on 8/8/8. I've been chatting via video chat rooms with a bunch of youtubers and I am excited to meet them all in person. It's going to be great! Sooooo I've been a little preoccupied with that. I plan to continue the series of them with lots of different girls from my paintings.
(((hugs to all)))

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Youtube CONVENTION!!
who knew!

sMacThoughts said...

She's a lovely doll. (Never knew YouTube also had video chat rooms....that's like video forums, I guess?)

LINDSAY said...

love your new dollies Tascha!

Giggles said...

Absolutely adorable! 8/8/8 such a big day for many! Lots of brides getting married!

Hugs Giggles

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

the dolls are beautiful!

Cris said...

Your dollies are really cute! What a neat way to put more life into all your little girls. I admire your art by the way. I like how it can be both folksy and modern at the same time. I have only been painting folk art since March of this year but I am loving it. Have a fun, busy August.

GumballGrenade said...

Your dolls are amazing and very inspiring!

Heather said...

Wow, that doll is gorgeous! Best of luck with the art show :)

Unknown said...

When you click on the link for 'these dolls' it takes you to a list of Tasha dolls, not one of which is yours..boo hoo :(