Monday, July 13, 2009

Mini Moleskine journals are now in the shop

These three little sweeties are now available in my etsy shop.
All one of a kind original paintings on a lined journal!

Have a super week!


Janine said...

You have allways so cute ideas.
Very sweet.

Avalon76 said...

Tascha, those are seriously adorable! I will definitely keep it in mind when my little floral notebook is filled up. ^_^

Soggy Dog said...

Ohhhhh LOVE THEM! Always adorable! :)

NanaBeast said...

Oh, these are wonderful.

andrea creates said...

Oh those are so cute.Now the hard part of choosing which one I like most :)

bLu eYd YoGi said...

"at ANY given moment

YOU have the POWER

to say

this is NOT

how the story is going to end."

OMG! these are ADORABLE!!!

Rima said...

This is so very cute!


oldblackcatboo said...

You just blow me away!
I can't believe how you are constantly creating and putting such cute art out there!
Love the journals, the shoes, everything... you are so inspiring!
I need to get off my duff and start creating!

Mundo Mundaca said...

knows Tascha that more I like in you is that his/her capacity to reinvent.
I liked their last projects a lot.
of the moleskines of the shoes and of the paintings the pen.
How much more thing does see for our surprise?.


Stephanie said...

Beautiful!!! I love them!

KLBK said...

I love these!

I don't see them in your shop!!

thebutterflycollector said...

I love them! So CutE!!!!!