Friday, July 10, 2009

Getting ready for some pen and ink!


I really enjoyed making the Mermaid Show painting yesterday because of the pen and ink details. SOOooOOOooo I am working on a few projects that incorporate the pen and ink and those creations should be ready for my etsy shop either tomorrow or Sunday. I will post when they are finished and ready to go to new homes :)
There will be paintings AND mini Moleskine journals! YAY!

Until then, I leave you with my newest frida painting:



Frida with doll is up for grabs on ebay!

See you soon with new and fun items!

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Love the new Frida Doll...you're So productive!
Char

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Hi Tasch! I started doing some ink and acrylic paintings just a couple of months ago-

http://billyandbutton.blogspot.com/2009/05/shell-be-apples.html

They are such a nice medium together. I love what you did with the mermaid!

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Now, this is a great idea.
Positively surprising !
Good job.

Kind regards,

José