Friday, February 27, 2009

New STICKER pack!


Eight different designs!


Hey Beautiful people! I have a new item in my etsy shop that I wanted to show you. It's a sticker pack :)
Growing up I loved (and still do) stickers! So I made a collection of 8 different paintings into stickers. FUN!
I've also added two new print designs to the shop:


Hope you all have a great weekend. I do plan on having a contest soon, so stay tuned.
ALSO! Shelagh of Alice in Paris interviewed me about the colors of the rainbow! She is interviewing lots of artist so go see everyones interpretation of what the colors of the rainbow mean to them!
HUGS TO ALL!
xoxo

15 comments:

aliceinparis said...

Love those wee stickers. The packaging is darling:) Thanks for participating in my "rainbow",it is fun to do and fun to read about:)
Have a happy weekend:)
Cheers, Shelagh

Diane Duda said...

I love them! They are so cheerful!!!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Oh! Tascha! I need to get myself a pack of them! They are ADORABLE! Loved reading about your Rainbow colors, great little interview! Have a wonderful weekend! LuLu

turquoise cro said...

Yayyyy! I'm one of the first to buy these awesome Tascha stickers!!! WOOT! Happy Week-end!!!

GlorV1 said...

I love those stickers. I'd like some of those stickers too. I'll use them. Take care.

Giovanna said...

I love the idea!! Beautiful art into stickers yayyyy!!

Giovanna said...

Hi! I went to your etsy shop and I was looking for your lovely stickers but I couldn't find them. Are they already sold out? I'd love to buy them :) by the way, your work is amazing!!!

Niki Jackson said...

Me too, I definitely want some Tascha stickers! Niki xxx

Tammy said...

LOVE your stickers. I too have a bit of a "sticker fetish." =)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...these stickers are the cutest!
~Trine

Lisa said...

How adorable is that?!?

snippetgirl said...

Soooo super cute! I think i am gonna have to have some :).

Unknown said...

Wow, all of your work is wonderful! I love the stickers, great idea! :)
-Emily



http://www.my-little-halo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lov these.

Anonymous said...

Tasha,
Thank's for sharing. I love your memory piece about ice skating. Also, your simple animation piece with horse, girl, and flowers. Did you make the book? Do you use a computer program for animation? I'm an art student in California. RJB