Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frida Bookmark

First off, you guys are awesome! Can you come shopping with me in real life? We'd have so much fun!
Thank you so much for your help on the jacket. Looks like I should get it. I guess I could wear it with jeans, or dress it up with a skirt. I will go out tomorrow and see if it is still there.
They had it in a purple speckled pattern also, but it wasn't as nice. I hope that it is still there :)



I have a new Frida bookmark available at my etsy shop.
The colors will make you smile!

Okay, I will let you know tomorrow if I get the jacket.
HUGS!

7 comments:

Sacred Yoli said...

Absolutely adorable!

We Blog Artists said...

Love it...and hope you'll love your new Jacket!
Any chance you'll be having any exhibitions in Toronto this year?
I would love to see your paintings...I would love to purchase one one day...heheee...please keep us informed if you have any planned.
Thx

Lisa Gatz said...

I love the colors in the bookmark! Glad you like the jacket.

Lisa

Femin Susan said...

beautiful. as yoli said
adorable.
Cheers!

Tammy said...

/Drool! This hits the mark. =)

Lucas said...

Beautiful bookmark!
You're so creative!!
:D

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

so cute!