Friday, November 27, 2009

Babushka in the forest!

Babushka has taken a trip to the woodlands and met some new friends there! A cute little hedgehog and a fox for tea.
All one of a kind canvas paintings up for grabs on ebay and only a 5 day auction. They end on Wednesday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!


sMacThoughts said...

They are a delight. Happy holidays Tascha!!

Val Zdero said...

So lovely :D these!

Tammy said...

Always such happy art, Tascha! Love these.
Have a lovely weekend,

Janine said...

Babushka and the hedgehog is too cute.

Dean Grey said...


Ahhh, if only my walks in the forest were this delightful.


Gerushia's New World said...

These new Woodland Babushkas are over the top charming. Your work always makes me smile!

If you have s spare moment, stop by my blog. I'm having a give-away for some of my art prints.

Gerushia's New World

Sweet Fuchsia said...

Haaa haaa...I call my youngest little baby "Babushka" - :0)
I got my calendar...yaaaay! Hey, I have a pic I bought from you years ago - I am going to take a pic and post it on my blog (hopefully this weekend). :0)
Love your art sooo SOOOO much!!!

schererart said...

Lovely art!

I have something for you. Please visit my blog to see.