Thursday, March 6, 2008

Looking forward to Spring

There is something about Spring that puts me in the mood to make jewelry.
Maybe it is because "back in the day" I used to sell my handmade jewelry outside along the Queen Street West vendors. Or maybe it is because when the warm weather arrives we shed our big heavy coats and are able to show off our jewelry.

Well, Spring isn't here yet....it SNOWED yesterday. UGH! Will it ever end?!!!




In anticipation of Spring I have made these fun and funky Spring Green felted earrings on sterling silver.

Available in my etsy shop

4 comments:

Christine Clemmensen said...

These are great. And boy! You are so productive - it's awesome - there is always something new and wonderful to look at when I visit:) Thank you.

Krissy said...

Lovely earrings....seriously springy! As much as I am so happy about spring (the flowers are on the trees here in NC) I do wish we could see some snow. Not a drop in my neck of the words this year!
Krissy

Carolyn said...

fun!

Carolyn said...

fun!