I've been tagged by the FABULOUS Chris Stott to give 5 ART FACTS about myself. I will then tag someone and so on and so on.
Okay here we go:
1. I paint mostly in the evening. After the city has gone to sleep.
2. I graduated from the Ontario College of Art and Design in 1997.
3. My favorite acrylic paint brand is Golden.
4. Lately I listen to Joel Osteen's CD book while painting.
5. I always finish a painting in one sitting. I don't like going back and working on art after I started it. My mood may have changed and the style might not be consistent
Now I am going to tag Christine Clemmensen to tell us about her 5 art facts!