Friday, November 9, 2007

Want to learn how to make a MINI hardcover journal?




I think I bit off more than I can chew with this video! It was hard to fit everything in! It is 10 minutes long, but you get the whole "from start to finish" instructions on how to make you own little hard cover book. You can then turn it into a little wee journal! SO CUTE!
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them. I know I may have skimmed over somethings that may need more detail.

P.S. I swear I don't sound this nerdy in my day to day life.....at least I HOPE I don't!


Click HERE FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS and subscribe to keep up with my new ones!

5 comments:

suze said...

Your little book is adorable! Thanks for teaching how to make it.
And you don't sound nerdy at all...I love your voice.
Have a great weekend.
suze :)

Leticia said...

I am so excited to see that you are now making videos. Your art is so much fun and it'll be wonderful to be able to see some of the process when you create. Cheers, Leticia
P.S. I'm off to make a mini journal.

tascha said...

Thanks you guys! I hope you have fun making yourself a little book :)

turquoise cro said...

Just did come back to seeeeeee another Tascha video! hehe WowieeEEE! Tascha! That was GREAT!!! I'm surprised Opie didn't come to nib!! hehe I've never made a little book with a binder before soOOOOoOo thanks! for all the info!!! No, your voice isn't nerdy at all!

Judith-Ann said...

Hi Tascha,

I just popped back to your wonderful artwork on Ebay (like to check from time to time) and found all this fun new stuff. A blog and videos - how great!

Anyway, I have made books before and I thought you did a super job on the video. Anybody should be able to follow your lead.

Keep up the good work and thanks for adding to the world's beauty.