Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween MADNESS!



Sorry this picture is a bit burry....but you only get one chance to take a picture of a cat in a costume before they rip it off!
This is Miss Lily Puss in her Halloween Witch costume. (She wanted to be a princess, but I could only find a witch costume). Sorry Lily!



Last year Lily was a duck. Opie was going to wear Lily's hand-me-downs this year and be a duck too.....but that didn't go over too well....




Opie decided he would attack and kill his hand-me-down duck costume..... oh well.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

MiKa Art said...

hahaha! I love the Witch Lilly's expression.

suze said...

Tascha, your kitties are too cute! My Harley was just a plain ole black cat for Halloween. When he "dresses up" it's with a nice collar. I got my aceo from you today and the extra goodies. Thank you sooo much!
suze:)

Anonymous said...

I guess Opie showed that Duck who was boss!

Lori said...

They look so cute!