Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wrestle Mania!



One thing I've learned about cats is, they love to act crazy in the night! As soon as I turn the lights off Lily starts tearing around the apartment like a maniac. We now have a ritual of wrestling at bedtime. I get her food out for the night, put down fresh water for her, turn out the lights and then we WRESTLE! She loves it! The plus side is it gets her tuckered out and ready to sleep the night through. My newest painting shows me and Lily doing our nightly wrestle. Below is a photo of Lily when she was just a kitten wrestling with a little pink purse toy I got her. :)



Wrestle Mania is up for grabs on ebay!

8 comments:

Ayala Art said...

SO cute!

Unknown said...

Kitty wrestling is so much fun as long as they obey the "no-claws" clause in the rule book!!! Such a happy painting!

Anonymous said...

Lovely painting!

Jill said...

SO adorable! My 2 kitties like to place chase in our bedroom as soon as the lights are out. Never a dull moment!

eyebeat said...

I haven't visited your blog in a long time. Did something happen to Opie?

Sarah said...

You are such a good mama to your kitty! Lucky cat!

Marfi-topia said...

she's precious! I love the way they look when they are engrossed in playing.
The painting is great.
have a good day.

Sophie said...

My Diesel is the same. Every night, she starts running and jumping all over the apartment when the lights get turned off.
Sophie