Thursday, December 18, 2008

My little helper



I got my HUGE shipment of shipping supplies today. (That always makes me laugh! They have to ship me the shipping boxes, seems sort of redundant doesn't it?).
Anyways, Opie was right in there tearing the packing to pieces. He made himself a little cave out of it. Then he kept jumping in one of the empty boxes, so I cut a little door in it and flipped it upside down to make him a house. He's had fun running in and out of it all day! He will run past Lily and spook her then go straight into his little house and take swipes at her as she passes by.

9 comments:

reddragonflystudio said...

So great! I love how you can make even getting shipping supplies fun! Thanks for that!

GlorV1 said...

Tascha, how neat that you send for your supplies. Your cats are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

aliceinparis said...

What fun. I remember the old paper grocery bags and on shopping day the cats would have a ball with the bags. I will have to try cutting a door in one of my cardboard boxes for Monty. He loves hopping in and out of them. I can elevate it to a new level:)
Cheers, Shelagh

Cassie said...

That is so cute! Cat's are so fun to watch. They really are good little self-entertainers!

sMacThoughts said...

Ohh! So cute.

Jane said...

Tascha, your blog is one of the most beautiful blogs I have ever visited. Both you, your cats and your art. A true pleasure to visit. Janey xx

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

~Hi & Merry~ Merry~ Tascha~
I am having a give~away~
Please come see~
:)
~Amy~

M.E. Greene said...

Happy Holidays, Tascha!

turquoise cro said...

AwwwWWWWWWW! How adorable!!! He is soOOOOOOoo cute!!! I would steal him if I lived near!!!tee hee
Hey Tascha go here to seeeeeeee my card and then YOU can make your own and PLEASE send me yours if YOU do!!! These are cute!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! to YOU and Opie and Lily and all YOU love!!! xoxoxox
http://www.dancingsantacard.com/?santa=1316739