Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day with Dinosaurs.




Today Morgan and I went to the Royal Ontario Museum better known as the ROM. We were in the mood to see some dinosaurs. I like all the little dinosaurs. I'd love to have one as a pet. Just like the Flintstones "dog" Dino.
I was wearing my grey top that I got from esty seller treehouse28. It was a lot of fun. Then a quick trip to near-by Wholefoods to pick up more sesame tofu and rice.
Hope you all are enjoying the last days of summer.
(((hugs)))

7 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Isn't it fun to act like children and pretend you fear having your head bitten off by a Prehistoric skeleton??...ahhahahhaa....ahhh, good times. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tascha
Finally you posted on your blog. I was checking it everyday. Hahahahhaa. I think it was quite interesting and funny to see the dinosaurs.=D
Good Night

Anonymous said...

I used to love going to the ROM. I see you are sporting your new "going to the ROM" glasses in addition to your new shirt. ;)
Anyways, all the best. Have fun enjoying the last few days of summer.
Cheers!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Aw - thanks for sharing your dinosaur experience! And - yea - I am enjoying the waning days of summer!

Tammy said...

This inspires me to draw a pet dinosaur! =P

Lady Prism said...

Hi there. My is Lady Prism and I just happened to led here from your youtube site.

Just wanted you to know that watching you and reading you inspired me to make a go once again for my love for painting! :>

love your cats too!

PAC said...

looks like fun!

btw, I just LOVE your blog banner!! So gorgeous!