Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wooden Vintage Style Ladies


Every now and then I like to experiment with different ways of making art. I have recently enjoyed painting in a more "realistic" style. I find it very challenging in a different way than when I use my imagination to paint my character paintings. I thought I would take my realistic painting style one step further and paint them on cut out wood instead of a canvas. Here are the results :)







They are available in my etsy shop

Have a great week!
xoxo

3 comments:

Susana Tavares said...

I love this new style, I love to experiment and try new things, so much fun! Xox dear Tacha

wood craft said...

Wood is a material used universally for crafting various beautiful shapes and crafts. The creation shared here is very much beautiful and attractive and capable enough to gain anyone’s attention easily. I appreciate the great work done to craft such a beautiful shape.

Анна Ситникова said...

they're fantastic, these ladies! I like your blog very much. Thanks!