Sunday, September 16, 2012

New products hitting the shelves this month!

Greetings! It is always such a thrilling feeling to see my artwork take on different forms and spread it's wings and fly all over the world. This month I would love to show you two new products hitting the shelves.
The beautiful people at Jelly the Pug have made sweet lunch boxes that feature my little babushka with a pug :) Peanut butter and jelly never looked so good ;)
I am also thrilled to see the new display of Halloween cards from Allport Editions! Can you spot my cute little halloween girls and the cute little witchy-poo? Squeeeeel! So exciting! That is what is new around here for the month of September. Oh and did I mention my online class is up again in case you missed it the first time?
Class just started and already everyone is drawing up a storm! The class runs till Nov. 3rd so there is plenty of time to jump in on the action. Sign up here! Cheers everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tascha, love love love the lunch box!

Micki Wilde said...

Love that lunchbox Tascha, my daughter said "I want it" the second she saw it. lol :)
I'm sure many little girl's(and their mums too) will have the same reaction.

Sarah said...

That lunch box is adorable! I'm sure it will be a very popular item! :)

vintagevixenarts said...

Holy Mac, that lunch box is adorable! I would carry that myself!:-o